Haine & Smith Business Services is a key division of the Haine & Smith group, tasked with providing a highly professional eye care service to local companies.
Did you know that 89% of British Businesses are failing to meet legal obligations to protect their employee’s sight in the workplace?*
Corporate eye care from Haine & Smith can ensure you fulfil this responsibility. We will cater for all aspects of your company’s eye care requirements, including:
- VDU users
- Personal protective equipment
- Inspection staff
Typically, a company can expect to receive the following advantages when signing a contract with Business Services:
- Reduced eye examination fees
- VDU spectacles at a significant discount
- All administration worries and costs borne by Haine & Smith – we will take care of the necessary reports and records to satisfy the demands of the Health & Safety Executive.
- Reduced price safety spectacles
- Discounts for staff and families
We are committed to providing you with the very highest standards of corporate eye care. We will listen to your needs, adapt our proposal accordingly and ensure you have a full understanding of the Health & Safety Regulations.
“We are extremely happy with the excellent levels of service offered to us by Haine & Smith Business Services.” Joe Robinson, Head of Health and Safety Central Services, Swindon Borough Council.
For more information about Business Services please contact Katrina on 01793 522125 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Research study conducted by Opinion Matters between 8-12 February 2010. Sample: 255 HR professionals.