Make Up Tips for Glasses Wearers
11 Make Up Tips for Glasses Wearers.
- Magnifying Mirror: Think about in investing in a good one to help apply your make-up with precision and confidence.
- Corrector/Concealer: If your glasses cast a shadow under your eyes, apply a shade lighter than your foundation to help brighten your under eye area and decrease the shadow effect.
- Primer: Apply to your nose to help stop your glasses from slipping.
- Blusher: Apply with your glasses on and use the rim of your frames as a guide, applying a little just below the outer edge of the frame.
- Eye shadows: Keep as neutral as possible, and don’t apply beyond the edge of your frames.
- Highlighter: Add a dab of this to your brow bone to enhance your eye shadow.
- Eye Liner: This can really enhance your eyes; the thicker the frame the thicker the liner, so don’t be afraid to go a little bolder.
- Eyelash Curler: Curl your lashes before applying mascara, as this will help avoid marks on lenses.
- Eyebrows: Glasses or not – your eyebrows help to frame your look, so keep them looking groomed by gently combing through; use your glasses as a guide, and never take your brows past the end of your frames.
- Lipstick shade: Find a tone that complements your frames, but equally a bright pink shade teamed with red frames can work well. If you’re unsure then a nice nude always looks good.