We have 20 practices across Wiltshire, various locations, full time and flexible or part time working patterns will be considered.
Why Haine & Smith?
- Our vision is to be to be the most trusted optician, who goes further than any other in pursuit of providing the best quality eyecare. You will be part of an enthusiastic and friendly team committed to providing patients with excellent personal service and good quality eye wear.
- We are committed to ensuring our staff are motivated and happy in their roles. At the centre of this is investing in each and every individual that works for us.
- Our modern practices are often located within attractive rural market towns, where it is not unusual for us to look after three or even four generations of the same family.
- With a team of over 140 staff across the region, we are large enough to be progressive and yet small enough to know one another! As an individual, you will be in a position to make a real difference to the success of Haine & Smith.
- We offering competitive salary and benefits and a friendly and welcoming environment.
Who are we looking for?
You’ll need to be a GOC registered Optometrist who delivers exceptional customer service as well as clinical assessment and forming part of the Practice leadership team.
Alternatively, you can contact our Head Office:
- 01672 513686