The Vision Plan
Wearing contact lenses is now more affordable and easier than ever. Unlike other contact lens plans, the Haine & Smith Vision Plan charges you separately for professional care and lenses so there are no hidden costs. Home delivery of contact lenses and solutions is available for nearly all of our products at no extra charge.
It’s as easy as 1,2,3...
Vision Plan fee (£13.00) + Lens cost (£6.50*) = Monthly Direct Debit (£19.50†)
The £13.00 Vision Plan Aftercare fee includes:
- All contact lens check-ups (normally £49.90)
- A full eye examination every 2 years (normally £46.90)
- 25% discount on frames, lenses and sunglasses
- 25% discount on accessories, solutions and eyecare products
The cost of your lenses:
- The cost of your lenses will depend on the type you wear
- Our daily disposable lenses start from £6.50 per month*
Your monthly Direct Debit payment:
- One easy manageable amount
- No hidden charges
Please note that patients are required to pay for their initial supply of products when signing up to the Haine & Smith Vision Plan.
* Our daily disposables start at £6.50 per month for 10 pairs.
† Monthly direct debit amounts will vary for other lenses, if more pairs are purchased and for lenses that require cleaning solutions. You can also add additional eyecare products to the monthly total if required. An up to date sight test may be required before commencing a contact lens trial. Please contact your nearest practice for details.
The full Terms & Conditions of the Haine & Smith Contact Lens Vision Plan can be found here.